Department of Art and Design
- Elbert Hindley Eastmond (1906-1936)
- Bent Franklin Larsen (1936-1953)
- J.R. Andrus (1953-1955)
- Conan E. Mathews (1955-1960)
- J.R. Andrus (1960-1962)
- Richard L. Gunn (1962-1965)
- Glen H. Turner (1966-1969)
- Floyd Emil Breinholt (1970-1971)
- W. Douglas Stout (1971-1976)
- Robert L. Marshall (1976-1979)
In 1979, the Department of Art and Design was split into two separate departments. Robert Marshall remained the chair of the Art Department, and M. Clane Graves was appointed as the chair of the Department of Design.
Department of Art (1979-1995)
- Robert L. Marshall (1979-1981)
- Franz Johansen (1981-1984)
- Sherron D. Hill (1984-1987)
- Robert L. Marshall (1987-1994)
- Michael D. Day (1994-1995)
In 1995, the Departments of Art and Design were again combined into the Visual Arts Department. Michael D. Day and Robert Barrett (the chair of the Design Department) continued their positions and co-chaired the department for the year of 1996.
Visual Arts Department (1996-2015)
- Michael D. Day (1996-1997)
- Mark Johnson (1997- 2003)
- John Telford (2003-2005)
- Linda Reynolds (2005-Present)
In January 2015, the Visual Arts Department was again split into the Departments of Art and Design.
Department of Art (2015-Present)
- Gary Barton (2015-Present)
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Art"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total.