While at BYU, Wilberg directed Men’s Chorus and Women’s Chorus, establishing their excellent reputation. He has performed with the American Piano Quartet, arranged music for several groups, including the King’s Singers, and is the biggest-selling composer for the Oxford Press (Warnock). At the 2012 Madeleine Festival of the Arts and Humanities, the Salt Lake Community College's Chamber Choir performed a program featuring Wilberg's music.
Wilberg was presented with the BYU Distinguished Service Award in 2007 as part of the BYU Homecoming Celebration. The following year, Wilberg was awarded the Star Award for Music as part of the third annual SCERA Center for the Arts Star Awards.
- The Deseret News - Choir, Orchestra Enjoying Wide Acclaim on Tour (17 June 2013)
- The Salt Lake Tribune - Diverse slate at Madeleine Fest (9 April 2012)
- The Deseret News - 'Glory' showcases feelings of Mormon Tabernacle Choir members (8 Mar 2012)
- The Deseret News - Mormon Tabernacle Choir brings 'Wonderful World' of tribute songs (23 July 2011)
- The Deseret News - New DVD chronicles Mormon Tabernacle Choir's tour stories (11 June 2011)
- The Daily Herald - Ye Elders of Israel: Mormon Tabernacle Choir releases its first album with songs by only the men (5 Feb 2011)
- The Deseret News - Choir's men lift voices: All-male album is unique in Mormon Tabernacle Choir's storied history (2 Jan 2011)
- The Deseret News - Mormon Tabernacle Choir successfully taps into new market (31 Dec 2010)
- The Deseret News - Behind the scenes with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir (30 Oct 2010)