Glen H. Turner
In 1939 he started teaching at Springville High School and simultaneously served as the Museum Director at the Springville Museum of Art until 1947, and the next year he joined the faculty at BYU. He served as the chair of the Department of Art from 1966-1969.
Turner married Lucille Fugal on December 15, 1938 in the Salt Lake Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They made their home in Springville, Utah and raised three daughters and two sons.
On December 1, 1993 and at the age of 75, Turner passed away due to heart failure. Fourteen years later, on March 4, 2007 Lucille also passed away from health complications.
- Utah Artists Project biography
- Springville Museum of Art biography
- Images by Glen H. Turner held by the BYU Museum of Art
- The Daily Herald - Former BYU professor's art on display in Springville (17 Jan 2010)
- The Daily Herald - Lucille Turner (6 Mar 2007)
- The Deseret News - Glen H. Turner (3 Dec 1993)